These are a number of of my favourite issues in regards to the vacation season: Eggnog, cookies, and household. And I used to be capable of mix them in fairly the scrumptious occasion!
Okay, so this time of yr can get fairly hectic, and we’re all doing our greatest to hold ALL the decorations, purchase ALL the presents, keep in mind who’s vacation social gathering is developing subsequent, and, after all, find time for the folks we love most. (Wow, it’s been a loopy few weeks, proper?)
I’m grateful that our household has “24 Days of Togetherness” to assist us benefit from the vacation season as a lot as attainable. We find time for each other with actions that put us spirit of the season and considered one of our favourite issues to do collectively is bake!
This yr, we took two of our loves (chocolate + eggnog) and mixed them into one scrumptious cookie: Ooey-Gooey Darkish Chocolate Eggnog Cookies. They. Are. Scrumptious. These cookies have refined hints of eggnog and nutmeg with melt-y darkish chocolate making them the final word cookie swap or vacation social gathering tag-along. I promise you’ll not remorse making these deliciously decedent and surprisingly easy treats. They’re gluten-free (you received’t even be capable to inform the distinction), so nearly everybody can get pleasure from them!
Gluten-Free Ooey-Gooey Darkish Chocolate Eggnog Cookies
Makes 18 cookies
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup packed darkish brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp rum extract
- 1 tsp floor nutmeg
- ¼ cup eggnog
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup darkish chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Combine collectively butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract, rum extract, nutmeg, eggnog, and eggs till mixed.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the liquid combination. Combine till totally mixed.
- Fold in darkish chocolate chips/chunks to the batter.
- Utilizing a tablespoon, drop dough onto parchment paper about 2 inches aside.
- Bake 12-15 minutes till simply browned. Serve with a tall glass of milk or eggnog!
P.S. Listed below are a number of extra gluten-free cookie choices that may be nice for this time of yr: